Specialist Consultancy and Remedial Surveying.
Qualified Building Surveyor and Property Care Association (PCA) member providing Independent Specialist Surveys Reports, Specifications and Advice for:
- Surveys for all dampness and decay problems recommendations and specifications provided
- Pre purchase Damp & Timber inspections and report
- Independent Surveys for Dampness (Rising,Penetrating Damp)
- Basement Reports and System specifications written
- Timber Survey Report (Wet Rot, Dry Rot, Woodworm)
- Condensation & Ventilation Surveys
- Wall ties and stabilizing systems
Other Services Provided include (POA):
- Onsite verbal advice and consultation
- Onsite supervision of works
- Exposure of building fabrics to ascertain the extent of dampness or decay
- Non evasive inspections of cavities and sub floor areas using optical boroscope
All Survey Reports Include CAD Plan Drawing and Specifications For Works Required (If Needed)
Request a Callback
Damp and Timber Tech are independent building surveyors, covering the South East of England including: London, Surrey, Kent, East and West Sussex and East Hants.
We are not contractors but Building surveyors that specialise in all aspects of building preservation and tailor our Survey Reports specifically for your properties requirement. We carry out examination and inspection of properties to diagnose and provide expert impartial diagnosis and advise for dampness, waterproofing, flooding, condensation, timber decay including wet rot and dry rot and wood boring beetle infestation.
We carry out inspections on all properties private and commercial of all construction design, types and ages. Damp and timber tech are not contractors. We take a holistic approach when specifying remedial works or treatments. Sometimes the use of remedial treatments are unavoidable, but, where possible we will use environmental measures and good building practice in the first instance. The symptoms of each property inspected are individual and unique, It is therefore important that correct diagnosis and site specific recommendations are made to remedy the problem that may exist.
Our Aim is to inspect, eliminate any defects and establish if a problem exists, provide diagnosis and recommendations based on professional experience and expertise.
"Surveying buildings is an art, verifying the cause of the failure is a science. The surveyor's work involves a combination of both the art and the science" Malcolm Hollis
"Dampness can become an enemy when it invades our interior space, when it persists, when it spreads and damages our domestic fittings, finishes and furnishings, when it encourages the growth of moulds that threaten our health, and when it stimulates the spread of fungus and decay in the structure of our houses." Jonathan Hetreed